W V Howe Limited was founded in 1945 by Walter V. Howe, in Bordesley Green, Birmingham as a traditional ironmonger's shop. From relatively humble beginnings, W V Howe has since established itself as a recognised and highly regarded supplier of catering equipment to the public sector, supplying many schools, hospitals, prisons, care homes and other local authority establishments.
Although W V Howe continues to be a family run business, it is now barely recognisable from that which was set up in 1945. In 1991, the company moved to its own purpose built offices and warehouse on a green field site in Redditch, just 10 miles south of Birmingham, which was soon outgrown, prompting a move back into Birmingham in 2009. Today, the company offices and warehouse are located in Kings Norton, Birmingham (approximately 5.5 miles south of the city centre) within a dedicated business park that has convenient access to the heart of the Nation's motorway network. This facility, which is four times the size of the old Redditch site, together with state of the art technology/computer systems and order picking processes, enables us to provide a fast and efficient service to all of our customers, whether large or small, across the whole of the United Kingdom.